Here are a few tips for those of you who are making "product review/presentation" videos.
- Use a neutral background. Use a different colour than that of the product you are presenting
- Wear a different colour shirt that colour of product.
- Stop moving the product being presented. In fact, stand/sit still during your presentation.
- Camera guy, refrain from zooming, panning, and/or tilting camera. Hold the camera still, invest in a tripod. Oh...FOCUS!!!
- Check audio levels and make sure music (if any) is not annoying and loud. Oh...SPEAK CLEARLY and refrain from using "um", "uh", "like", etc.
- Any graphic element should not shield the product from viewer.
- Take the time to light the product.
- Rehearse. Do not just use the first take. View the video before posting for all to see.
Okay, back to YouTube...