|DeLorean Motor Company in Hunting Beach, California|
List of things done to the car:
- Fix leak in engine block. Yeah, I know. I was told that "the engine has cancer". The coolant was eating away at the block and caused a leak. They fixed it by plugging the hole. This beats the alternative, which is to replace the entire engine. The fix should last until it fails...so, the cancer can comeback at any time. Ugh!
- Drain, flush, and refill cooling system
- Got a new radiator, because the old was one was leaking, too. Argh!
- Adjust fuel mixture
- Clean electric plugs at coil cover. This was the area causing all those shut offs.
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Flush and bleed brake system
- That damn smog certification