|Parked in front of the new DMC California location in Huntington Beach|
Normally, I wait until I need to smog the car to make a trip to DMC. But, this misfire was not something I wanted to wait another nine months to fix.
Off to the new DMC-California location in Huntington Beach. While there, I also had the team replace my Trailing Arm Bolt and Radius Arm Bushing with Inconel TAB's from DMC-Midwest and Polyurethane Bushings from DMC-Europe. Danny suggested Steel Braided Fuel Lines. Why not.
|Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Line Kit|
- - Install new Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines
- - Install new Injector Nozzles and Seals (all six)
- - Adjust Fuel Mixture, Timing, and Idle
- - Install new Inconel Trailing Arm Bolts
- - Install new Polyurethane Radius Arm Bushings
- - A/C Service Evacuate, Charge, and Leak Test
That is it for this time. I will be back in a few months for my usual maintenance. In the meantime, I have some new parts that are waiting to be installed. Stay tuned, as I will be working on the easier stuff...possibly, even this weekend.
|Hot Wheels DeLorean, next to my DeLorean, at DeLorean Motor Company|